I'm a 25-year-old self-taught programmer from Bern, CH.
Solving everyday problems is what I'm most passionate about.
I strongly believe in learning by doing.
What I love is to iterate fast, try unconventional approaches, and I'm not afraid of doing a deep dive into new technology.
Currently, I'm pursuing a CS bachelor's degree at the Bern University of Applied Sciences.
Part-time, I work as an Embedded Software Engineer.
An app for the climbing and hiking portal frankenjura.com.
Implemented as PWA as the customer wanted it to be completely independent of App stores and the associated fees and risks.
Works fully offline and is implemented using Flutter web.
flathunt helps you organize your apartment search.
- Keep track of all the apartments you’re interested in
- Store information like the address, rent, number of rooms but also the viewing appointment and personal notes
- Always know what you have to do next: call to arrange a viewing appointment, go to the viewing appointment or send your application
- Modern C++ in embedded systems programming
- Python based simulators for proprietary protocols
- FreeRTOS based firmwares for the TI Hercules family MCUs
- CAN driver implementation
- SPI protocol drivers
I attented many hackathons.
Some resulting projects are documented on my Devpost portfolio
A fun little information display for our shared flat
Shows handy informations like:
- When is the next bus?
- Is there a TIER scooter nearby?
- Can I take a swim in the Aare?
- Is there an ebike at the next PubliBike station?
A mini afternoon project.
Monitors job listings on swissdevjobs.ch and prints new ones that fit my filter.
Built using Platformio and the M5Stack Thermal Printer.
A python wrapper for the PubliBike API.
Can be used to query the API for the latest data like all bikes connected to a station, their battery level and more.
A Python wrapper for the aare.guru API.
Makes it easy to get the latest Aare related data in a Python project.